ISO 20000-1 Certification
An ISO 20000-1 Certification increasing number of organisations are implementing a Service Management System (SMS), based around ISO 20000-1 (ITIL) as a solution to this business requirement. By certifying to the standard companies are able to independently demonstrate to their customers that they are meeting (and sometimes exceeding) industry best practice.
To certify, companies must set and achieve goals that show continuous improvement in the delivery of their services. Certification does not focus exclusively on technology and the internal organization but also considers the quality of services and client/customer relationships.
What is ISO 20001 certification?
ISO 20000-1:2011 is the latest version of IT Service Management System which is applicable to all Information technology service providers (internal or external Scope) and organization depending on information technology suppliers to carry out its business activities, or simply wishes to improve IT service management.
What is the ISO 20000 Certification?
ISO 20000-1 Certification is a global standard that describes the requirements for an information technology service management (ITSM) system. The standard was developed to mirror the best practices described in the IT Infrastructure Library (ITIL) framework.
Achieving ISO 20000 Certification
- We can also provide a no-obligation competitive quotation from our dedicated business development team.
- Our leading auditors will devise a comprehensive assessment program which will be agreed in line with your SMS requirements.
ISO/IEC 20000-1:2011 can be used by:
- an organization seeking services from service providers and requiring assurance that their service requirements will be fulfilled;
- an organization that requires a consistent approach by all its service providers, including those in a supply chain;
- a service provider that intends to demonstrate its capability for the design, transition, delivery and improvement of services that fulfil service requirements;
- a service provider to monitor, measure and review its service management processes and services;
- a service provider to improve the design, transition, delivery and improvement of services through the effective implementation and operation of the SMS;
- an assessor or auditor as the criteria for a conformity assessment of a service provider’s SMS to the requirements in ISO/IEC 20000-1:2011.
- Eligibility for submitting tenders or proposals for projects.
- Identify and respond to customer needs
- Deliver services that can meet defined quality levels
- Can boost your organisation’s brand reputation and be a useful promotional tool, especially when going up against competitors who aren’t certified
- ISO/IEC 20000-1 certification provides objective evidence of compliance to ITIL best practices
- For internal IT, ISO 20000-1:2011 certification increases the perceived value of IT services
Our advice, go for it!
If you are looking or thinking on how to get ISO 20000-1 certification in India you can reach out to us. You can partner with us on consulting the standard requirement. We help our customers to consult free of cost. You can reach out to us at or write to us on firstname.lastname@example.org with your entire certification requirement. Also, you can feel free to visit our official website at www.gmsintercert.com and provide your contact details so that one of our Consulting experts can contact you in order to understand more about your process so that we can perform a free gap analysis. We are available 24/7 for all of our customers.